Monday, January 23, 2012

" Committment"

Act 2:46 -  " Eveyday continue to meet together in the templecourts.They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts." (NIV)


                                The new believers are enjoying their new walk with God, with great joy. They repented and were baptized together. They are now always together eating, praying and ministring together. They are committed to eachother, they are committed to God, and committed to doing His will or what He willed them to do. They now have formed the act of committment.


    How im going to apply this to my life is to always remember the new walk with God. How God gave me the biggest blessing of my life . So without His blessing I would not  be here. God is committed to me , Ineed to be committed to Him, because He is my heavenly Father and my Savior. Colosian 4:2 -  " Devote yourself to prayer being watchful and thankful to God."


May these verses bless you, and may you be able to apply them to your lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment