Monday, January 23, 2012

" Figuring Out My Spiritual Gifts"

1 Corinthians 12:1 "Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, i do not want you to be uniformed "(NIV)

In this very verse Paul is writing to the church about spiritual gifts. He wants us to understand the reason of our spiritual gifts and what they are. He wants us to acknowledge that having and knowing our spiritual gifts will help us through our walk with our God. As Christians we have the reponsiblilty to witness to non-belivers and to lead them to Christ.


Sometimes we need help to acknowledge our gifts, we cannot do it alone and it can be very difficult at times. Our Spiritual gift is one of the special posessions that we own but it is not just for our glory first of all. It is for God. Acts 4:32- All the belivers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possesions was their own, but they shared everything they had. We can find out or get to know what are spiritual gifts by following and obeying God on what He wants us to be.
                
                                     I want to be able to know, understand my Spiritual Gift. I believe that God has placed me at Potters Field Ranch for a reason. One of the reason is because i need to know and understand my Spiritual Gift . I am learning slowly of what that is. So how I am able to start with the Process is writing down the things I'm good with, show them to my brothers and sisters in Christ and see how I could use them to serve God, and bring non-believers to know Christ.

May these verses bless you, and may you be able to apply them to your lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment