Saturday, January 28, 2012

" Saving Your Life the Right Way"

Mark 8:35“For whoever wants to save their life will loose it, but whoever looses their life for me and the Gospel will save it.”
This life on earth is not ours, for we are here for one purpose, and that purpose is to serve God. When we give our life to Christ, we are now His. 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8 – For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a Holy life. That means to me that Christians have to be careful, because our actions define who we are. What rules we live by, and what we believe in. God has Christian radar.                                   1 Thessalonians 4:8 – “ Therefore anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who give you His Holy Spirit.” So when the world or a person tries to tempt me and you from living a Holy life ( meaning to do behavior that is not pleasing to God) we are going to say “NO”, and God is going to honor that . But when you say no to God, you will go down a path that is not Holy, and it is really hard to stray away from that path. Ephesians 4:1 – “As a prisoner of the Lord then I urge you to live a life worthy of a calling you have received.”
I want to loose my life for the Lord. I want to live for Him. I know it is not going to be easy, but I need to remind myself everyday that He has my best interest and has a plan for me. How I can also do this is by reading and living the life of what the Bible tells me to and how to live.


May These Verses bless you and may you be able to apply them to your lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment