Monday, January 23, 2012

" Joy of Fellowship"

Acts 2:44 -  " All the believers were together and had many things in common." ( NIV)


                               God puts people together for a reason, He put the apostles together for a reason.God put me in Montana with my brothers and sisters in Christ for a reason. We have some things in common : we LOVE God, we WANT to know how we can use our lives for GOD, how to LIVE by the Bible for the REst of our LIVES. Every single time we eat, pray . we are haveing fellowship, we are keeping accountability for one another. Galations 5: 13-18 - " You my brothers and my sisters were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh: rather serve one another humbly on love. For the entire law is keeping this one command. (" Love your neighbor as yourself").  If you bite and devour eachother , watch or you will be destroyed by eachother."


                                          How I can apply this to my life is by using my time wisely everyday. When i know something is wrong pray to God for help but also seek the help of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

May these verses bless you, and may you be able to apply them to your lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment